My various configuration files. Don’t use them directly, just take what you
🖥️ Upstream • 🐙 GitHub Mirror
curl -s -L https://git.lyte.dev/lytedev/dotfiles/raw/branch/master/bin/init-dotfiles | sh
- Hibernation and proper automatic power controls
- Learn to use
- Fix sway workspaces on desktop
- Neovim LSP
- Move to NixOS (WIP) or Guix? Declarative is the future!
- Better/more secure remote management configuration in dotfiles? 1
- Setup network file share?
- Add vim in the terminal as the handler for many MIME types (xdg-open and such)
for the rare time I’m in a file manager or for opening easily from
- Unify all the common variables... somehow? (and use templates and
- Investigate systemd services that may help with various tasks (homed, etc.)